Thread: 52 Project
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 02:27 AM   #108
3100 special
Street Rod Dreamin'

Re: 52 Project

Outstanding. It's good to see local folks into keeping old steel on the streets. At you current pace, you'll have yours beating the streets of League City before I make it back to finish mine!!!
I'll be back at the end of next month and will pull mine out and tow it to a local storage room. The wife decided that it was time to get into a new house so, I have to get it moved for her while I'm back (or risk her doing it for me!!!).
Wish I had time to buzz over and lend a hand while I'm back but, I promised to take the crew on a vacation on my leave this time. If I don't do it, you'll see my face on the news one evening:
"Last night, a man was pummeled by his enraged family, screams were heard throughout the neighborhood...).

Keep up the great work. Maybe we'll run across one another one day.

Take care,
Jon
"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it."
Benjamin Franklin, On the Price of Corn and Management of the Poor, November 1776
3100 special is offline   Reply With Quote