View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 01:21 PM   #6
hotrod 80
mini truck racer

Re: Project: white knight 1967 step

Toomanytoys I like the look it has now , but unfortunately that is not an option . Im less than 2 miles from Galveston bay so that surface rust will turn into a real mess pretty quick . I've got to paint it .

Richard the spare will stay on the bed . My short term plans are to find a 5th ralley wheel and tires for it .

This weeks project will be the 6 lug disc brake conversion . The brake are not working so this will be first on the list . I bought 1989 chevy spindle assembly and 1978 booster and master cylinder . I have the 3/4 ton lower arms and all new ball joints and tie rod ends for the swap . I will follow that up with a rear brake rebuild , and a manual proportioning valve for the rear brakes . I will have new tires put on the painted rims tommorow . I also have located 3 center caps and the tire guy says he has the 4th one . Also got the power steering box cleaned up tonight . The donor truck I got the control arms off of has the door and fender I need . Here is the brake stuff for the swap
hotrod 80 is offline   Reply With Quote