View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 01:03 PM   #118
Richard8971
Still livin the "dream" in '54

Re: '67 step-side replacement rear bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomanytoyz View Post
Good Score on Both Count's, Really Like the Look's of the New Shop. Is that something you had Built?

Thanks, Rick
Rick, well, no I didn't personally have the shop built for me. A local builder (Sam Robinson) has several industrial buildings in Sutherlin and was putting up the frame for this one when we approched him with the idea of moving the body shop. He jumped on the idea and then finished the new building to our specs. He has been really awesome to work with, he will be a good landlord. My shop isn't quite "pimp-my-ride" but we are getting there!

Now I can get back to work on my stinking truck! BTW, I'm the goober in the plaid jacket helping hold the booth sides while we assembled it! The other two are my partners. Jake is on the ladder and Fred is holding the other side. I can't imagine two better guys to work with every day.

Hey Rick, hope everything is going well for you. Thanks for your support! I really wanna see your truck get finished soon! (no pressure! LOL)

D

My '67 stepper "Tangerine Dream"

"Anything worth doing is worth doing right" James Dean

“When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Sherlock Holmes

"There is no spoon." Neo

Last edited by Richard8971; 02-09-2008 at 02:59 PM.
Richard8971 is offline   Reply With Quote