View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 02:04 PM   #62
yellowblazer1969

Re: Bad Deal with bryanschevyparts---

This is a message i recieved from brian, just thought evryone might like to see it. it is in response to my comment "i would love to see the pictures for my shops wall of install shame"

Dear consoleman1969,
well well how are we doing? i love your comments you have posted on the truck board.maybe after getting all sides and seeing the pictures you would like to comment you and i both know that crap in a box he sold me was junk/flawed/defective,but i am shure you wont say a word? about the covers!?!?! .NOT THE INSTALL. they worked with what they had and what i gave them .and what was sold to me **** in a box.also GOOD LUCK GETTING YOUR MONEY FROM THE LOSER THAT BID/BOUGHT YOUR SEATS!!! merry x-mas (sent to me through ebvay)

Just for the record brian all i wanted to see was the pictures (we have pictures up in our shop to show what the difference is between correctly and incorrectly installed covers aka what customers are paying for). the covers have the bottom rear ears sewed on in the wrong places they came like this from pui i have tried to help them correct this issue for a while now but i find it is just easier to remove the incorrectly sewn pieces and resew them in the right place because it takes less than 10 minutes, but i also have done a lot of theese seats so i know what the upholstery is supposed to look like. anyway just wanted to thank you for all the x-mass cheer, hope you have more to do than stalk me on ebay next year.

Last edited by yellowblazer1969; 12-08-2008 at 03:19 PM.
yellowblazer1969 is offline   Reply With Quote