View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 02:41 PM   #1
Boosted2dr

Yukon 2dr 2wd Project Thread

I figured that I would post a project thread here because many people showed interest and comments when I posted pictures a while back, and I am always open to comments and suggestions.

A few of these pictures might be out of place on the whole project timeline but the general idea should be achieved I think.

It started out as a 1992 GMC Yukon 2dr 4wd with the Bright blue metallic and silver 2 tone as in this picture....

Then eventually around the 2002 era I shaved it and painted a few things inside but it was still my daily driver so I didnt go to extensive with it.

Then around 2006 I decided that since I had a perfectly good garage and a new daily driver that it was time to start on the neverending project.

My intention was to make it a 2wd that lays frame on 22's with a powerful but street friendly motor. In order to change it from 4wd to 2wd I needed to swap out the frame to one that could take the 2wd components, the way I did this was to take a 2wd 4 door Tahoe frame front half and then mate it up with the original back half.
Boosted2dr is offline   Reply With Quote