View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 02:06 PM   #112
Cole Trickle
C-10 Club Member

Re: Project "Old Yeller"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandansuperman View Post
You need to post some updates. I know you haven't gone a month without doing something to the truck.
As far as the truck the weather here hasn't been amazing.....

I actually took her out of the garage last week and gave her a bath. I was gonna drive her over to Brothers for some parts but it started to rain.

I will admit that I recently replaced the window cranks as the other knobs were very wobbly.

The truck also came with miss matching upper door trim. I had sharpie here on the board find me a nice matching chrome peice that would match the drivers door......just threw that on as well

Then I decided to give my bezel some love. I purchased a new bezel prior to the northern california show but I couldn't get the headlight switch offf and I ran out of time. I dropped the colum and gained about 1.5" of belly room by collapsing it into the crush sleve. I then replaced the bezel,lights and bezel screws.

While I was at brothers I ordered the deluxe light/wiper knob but they weren't in stock. I also got new deluxe pedals and the stainless trim that I need to install.

Next project is sound deadning (I have a 100 sq ft of fat mat) and perhaps a sub box under the seat.

I will take some pics and throw them up when I have a chance.
Cole Trickle is offline   Reply With Quote