View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 05:08 PM   #611
72BlckButy
Tot Roddin'

Re: Project: Blank Slate

Now as I mentioned above... not only did we make the addition above to the family, but I also had to do a few little projects.

My wife and I are in the mindset that what was good for us growing up is also good for him. So with that in mind we set out to bring back some of the things that we used when we were being raised.

One day while out at a flea market we stumbled across an old Cosco metal high chair that was in need of an update. The paint was a little worn from use, but the vinyl on the seat and the back support were in great shape. We ended up getting it for an exceptional price so it was time to put some money into it. With a quick call to a local powdercoater for an estimate we went out and picked our colors. Since we are a automobile enthusiast type family, I couldn't think of a better color combo than gloss black, red and chrome. So here's what we ended up with:

Name:  highchair.jpg
Views: 1843
Size:  65.2 KB

Name:  highchair2.jpg
Views: 1837
Size:  63.6 KB

1969 CST SWB - Project Blank Slate (4.5/6" ECE Static Drop, 6-lug disc brake upgrade (manual), Billet Specialties Vintec 20x8.5 255/40 (F) 20x10 295/40 (R), 250 I-6)
1960 AMF Skylark - Tot Roddin' (Lowered with custom frame; soon to include custom push bar and interior)
2008 Silverado CrewCab 1LT (5.3L, 3:73, 4x4, LT1, Z-71, Towing Package)
72BlckButy is offline   Reply With Quote