View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 01:06 AM   #432
Kabwe
Certified Car Nut

Re: Kabwe's aka Bam's build

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOG View Post
"I'm unknowingly going into business helping the older generation build their hotrods"

You do know im very close to retirement age. And I'd gladly pay a young whipper snapper like you to help me with my truck. LOL
The rules are that you have to be retired and a cool person. You do not meet the requirements my friend.lol

Just kidding, how is everything going for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim57 View Post
I wish I could afford to pay Kabwe to work on mine but can barely afford myself.
Kim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rods57 View Post
We could turn it into a reality show where he takes other peoples crap and turns it into something nice. We call it Bam's builds or from horse turd to cherry.....what do ya think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian113 View Post
" The Truck Whisper"
Quote:
Originally Posted by solidaxel View Post
Kabwe, thanks for looking out and helping us older folks, we look up to real craftsmanship and friendship.

Thank You
Thanks guys, but you guys don't need my help your projects look better than mine.

BTW I was able to get some work done on my truck this weekend. I had to redo my c-notch because once I got it to ride height I notice some interference. So I decided to just redo the whole thing. I made this c-notches, it gave me a reason to use the tig welder.

Last edited by Kabwe; 09-08-2011 at 06:03 PM.
Kabwe is offline   Reply With Quote