View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 06:54 PM   #5
chris mc bride

Re: looking for info on quality audio w/o braking bank

thanks guys.I do understand the 3 amps are big cost.But as stated they are part of a design feature for interior of truck that is almost a must. I can delete a set or two of speakers.My idea was to make it surround deal with music hitting you at every angle.As for the custom console yes I will be making it.No choice to many trick pieces to buy any such thing.It will be fiberglass with cpl hidden compartment that are opened with electric motors.Only cost tome is fiberglass supplys maybe 50 bucks and its not part of estimated system cost. As for keck panels thats thought had n't considered. still would like door speakers,but that would be 6 minimum in drivers compartment.

Tubbed also Kenwood or Alpine guy.Might be a age grouo thing Im from 80's group yea 45 now but still rocking it hard when cruising. question wouldn't the extra speakers in front make for good sound at any volume just a thought.no expert by anymeans. Seems with sound coming from door,console and behind it would be like a surrouns sound system. The mid body and rear body are for rear set riders so volume will not be over powering but still be very clear.
Now amps dont have to be huge but 150 watts plus per channel would be target. I have one Alpine V-12 that I might could use. I would give detail of why 3 amps but everytime Im come up with cool idea someone shows up with it before I get to come out with it.
chris mc bride is offline   Reply With Quote