Thread: Crash's 69 K10
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 05:52 PM   #197
Crash_OK

Re: Crash's 72 K10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
Definetly want to test fit the door. I am fighting this right now. My rockers on both side suprisingly good. The doors on the other hand....not so good. The driver side I can work with the pass. side is giving me fits.

I can measure my rocker and you can compare it to yours. Maybe you could measure across the length of your exra cab corner to see if it is longer across that distance? Also, the rear lower pillar is what I set my cab corner to. Since I repaired mine on both sides I know it didn't move. I know you checked yours before and after is it possible the rocker is just short?

Also, before you tackle the driver side you may want to double check with Tabco on the floor pan. It may fit better?? It may not require bending that flange? Just a thought.

It is possible that the rocker is short.. but so could the cab corner.. I need to try the one you gave me and see if it is longer.. I really did not have much problems with the floor pan.. I spent most of my time on the cab corner.. I guess that is why I am focusing on it... I think the cab corner may be pulling the outside edge of the rear pillar to the rear of the truck opening up the gap...

Crash's 69 4x4 SWB

Crash's Roof over Lake Home

Crash's 1988 Land Cruiser Build
Crash_OK is offline   Reply With Quote