View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 01:11 AM   #113
67c10rustbuket

Re: Rustbuket 67 build "Georgia"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aric70chev View Post
Looking good lots of work but you will appreciate it more right
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks man, It has been a struggle getting rid of the rust so I can actually start "building" I like what you have done with yours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD1 View Post
That piece looks really sweet. I could have probably used one of those (probably still could). Gonna try and cut metal out of my old cab and pop in the new one first.

I am guessing you have access to machine shop tools to be able to make it look so nice and perfect.
The firewall to floor edge piece? I made an extra set if you want them. If you make one you will screw it up so I make multiples and then I never mess them up. Thats how it goes i guess.

Not quite a machine shop, I work in the "Model Shop" of an HVAC company and I have years of experience on CNC hydraulic press brakes so I can make most anything out of sheetmetal, good skill to have when fixing these old rusty trucks.

Thanks for checking out my build, she aint much yet, but she will be soon...

I completed my last major essay for English Comp II tonight and no classes this summer so it is rock and roll time for Georgia!!! Progress pics coming this weekend!!

67 SWB C10 project "GEORGIA"-59 Brookwood 2dr wag...Next project-03 Tahoe 4x4 5.3 family ride-07 Hondur Accord, commuter car
67c10rustbuket is offline   Reply With Quote