View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 11:04 AM   #114
DD1

Re: Rustbuket 67 build "Georgia"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67c10rustbuket View Post
Thanks man, It has been a struggle getting rid of the rust so I can actually start "building" I like what you have done with yours!

The firewall to floor edge piece? I made an extra set if you want them. If you make one you will screw it up so I make multiples and then I never mess them up. Thats how it goes i guess.

Not quite a machine shop, I work in the "Model Shop" of an HVAC company and I have years of experience on CNC hydraulic press brakes so I can make most anything out of sheetmetal, good skill to have when fixing these old rusty trucks.

Thanks for checking out my build, she aint much yet, but she will be soon...

I completed my last major essay for English Comp II tonight and no classes this summer so it is rock and roll time for Georgia!!! Progress pics coming this weekend!!
Pretty cool! It's awesome that you have access to all of the tools and equipment you need to bend and shape metal. I am interested in your spare edge piece, but let's wait until I start cutting up the floor; if I take it too soon, it will be one more thing lying around for me to misplace. Thanks, I appreciate it.
DD1 is offline   Reply With Quote