Thread: Crash's 69 K10
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 10:55 PM   #3
Crash_OK

Re: Crash's 72 K10

Not a lot of progress again.. Summer is almost here.. so I took the daughter and her friend tubing, we all had a great time

I did get the bottom of the cab finished, two coats of POR15, and two coats of POR15 undercoating. I like the way it looks, it did help with toning down the tinning sound of the floor. Time will tell how durable it is.

I worked on the high hump. It was one off of a standard transmission, so I had to fill that hole, in addition, I think it was off of a 71,72 4x4 cab, someone had cut the transfer case hole out some. I will either find a 71, 72 TC shift lever, or I will modify the one I have to move it away from the seat and better fit the hole. I also welded up 52 screw holes in the hump..

Then I worked on the firewall somemore…

Next up was the DBW gas pedal, I modified it to fit my truck, I am not completely happy with it, I will need to tweak it a little.

I had hoped to take some vacation this week and sandblast some surface rust and start spring epoxy primer, but I have some things at work that may not allow that…

Crash's 69 4x4 SWB

Crash's Roof over Lake Home

Crash's 1988 Land Cruiser Build
Crash_OK is offline   Reply With Quote