View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 07:31 PM   #237
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Re: Br3w City's Project omgwtfbbq

Of course, yet more and more re assembly.
Test fitting my floor trim. I only have the door seal in on this side. It kinda scrunches the seal up in the corner but I'm hoping once the doors have compressed on it it should form in a bit.

Working on my "lower door cards". They don't really exist, but since I have the speakers there, I wanted to dress it up a bit, and make it flow with the interior looks better. fiberboard, part of a speaker box, and the matching vinyl from the seats and door cards. This is only the first part, I still need to trim the vinyl down a bit in the edges, and pick out some matching hardware. The speakers will bolt through these, into the 1/2" mdf speaker supports, sandwiching the metal and hopefully making it sturdier and less prone to vibration.

Back out in the garage, we put the rear window and new seal in place, mounted the fenders and tailgate, as well as the tail lights. (the bed rails appear only partially painted, they are getting coated in bed lining when we redo the bed...again)

MY BUILD THE H8RDCPTR //\\ MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REV J HD
BR3W CITY is offline   Reply With Quote