View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 05:38 PM   #1
disturbinglykool

1967 Stepside Tangelo AKA Shorty Doo Wop

One owner 1967 Short Bed Stepside stored for over 18 years.

I found this on Craigslist…totally overpaid but I just had to have it. Purchased new the owner was a Sears & Roebuck freak. As evidenced by all the accessories. He parked this well maintained daily driven truck in the garage back in the 80’s of his…wait for it….Sears & Roebuck kit house which is pretty cool. He moved on to greener pastures in 2008. The new owners of the house thought the truck was junk so they pulled it out of the garage, parked it on the side of the house and the sun baked the sexy right off of it…until now…...
Last November Delmo helped me unveil a 59 Big Window “Jackalope” at Dino’s Git Down party. Then a few months later I rolled out a 68 Service Body “Angelo” at Delmo’s Drop In party. Only an addicted truck fiend would think how boring would it be to show up at Dino’s party this year with the same old trucks? So with little time to spare, I snagged this 67, asked (okay begged) my good friend Ray Pickard of 20 plus years to help me make this baby cool and started typing up this build thread. You think we can do it? (don’t answer that)
Attached Images

disturbinglykool is offline   Reply With Quote