View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 10:02 PM   #47
JJAB

Re: 6.0 Falls Dead, Cranks Up?????????

Guys, I am at a loss. I replaced the new regulator with a stock regulator. Rail pressure is correct and the truck is still acting up. After checking rail pressure today, i shut the truck off, I tried to crank the truck up again it just didn't want to start. Almost like it wasn't getting fuel, them finally after continuously turning it over, it crunk up. After a very short test drive, the truck did the same thing, anytime I am not on the accelerator the truck just dies. I checked the MAF, and it is turned the correct way.Before you ask, it has a brand new battery and the alternator is new, so its getting a full 12 volts. I m just frustrated because on the tune(driving), the damn truck ran like a scalded dog. A day after the tune, the truck started acting up. The only thing I did after the tune was back all the rocker arm bolts out, appplied locktite and retourqued back to 22 ft. lbs. Im at a point to where I want to reach out to clyde65 or clinebarger to put your eyes on it to try and figure this out. You both are in Texas within 100 miles of me. Thanks in advance.
JJAB is offline   Reply With Quote