View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 03:34 PM   #415
NewType72

Re: 1972 Chevy p/u NewType Build

Well it's first show of the year week and it starts early so Thursday is my 2013 biggest show schedule I've done so far tour lol. So the Sacramento Autorama is my destination this weekend via invite by the great group over at Arc Audio can't thank them enough for the support of me and this truck. I'm no showstopper yet but I am very proud to have this truck among the beautiful cara that I will be joining this weekend so I'm pretty darn stoked about that. So now it's checklist time to be prepared.

Motor: Decent no major oil leaks has small lower rad hose leak though shouldn't be too bad
Tranny: Solid but messy
Rear end: Solid
Suspension: Has that Chevy lean but oh we'll bags in future maybe
Paint: Needs a good hand polish this week before the show will do that Wednesday night
Wheels: ^^ Same except Tuesday
Interior: Vaccum and shine Wednesday night
Needs a display rug: to go underneath the truck at show.
Door panel inserts: Should be dry and installed today with newly polished trim ring/pics tonight
Purchasing a bunch of microfiber cloths to use for drying and cleaning
Purchasing more cleaners for truck
Polish the front window trim to restore its shine (original and beat to hell)
Tighten any loose bolts in bed
Reglue trim rings on deluxe marker lights (repop junk)
Waiting for inner grill to be painted so I can re install and finish the front end
Waiting for tail gate to hopefully at least have bodywork done and white sealer applied possibly red to match

May add others as I go but there's the big ticket items so far that need to be done by Wednesday night gotta love crunch time
Posted via Mobile Device

- Dylan
(209)-985-7721
NewType72 is offline   Reply With Quote