Originally Posted by king-918 View Post
Forgot, great build would love to turbo mine
Posted via Mobile Device
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96twodoor View Post
Its alive !! Very cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTurbo View Post
You're not slacking, that's for sure. Nice!
Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselwrencher View Post
Awesome work! I was going to say I bet it won't be too loud. Turbos act like a muffler. So when you get pulled over and the officer wants to see your muffler, pop the hood and show him. In the first edelbrock pic, was that a HT60 sitting there? Boy, that thing sure sounds sweet. After seeing you do this, I may have to try to put one or two HX35's on my 354. Just because it looks cool, and sounds sweet. Keep at it! Oh yeah, don't be too hard on your self, the paint looks awesome!
Right arm, thanks man! In the pic is an h2e that I bought from the same guy I got the hx35 from...can never have enough turbos i figure. An early hemi mounted with twins would be just about the coolest thing going...question is what would you put it in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3r!c84 View Post
what are you going to do about a blowoffvalve?
I have a chintzy one you can see in a few pics, but I think I'll take it off and just make a plate to cover the hole.

Just cause I hate to make a post without a pic, here's one of where the front is sitting so far...thinking i might have to take the grinder to the coil, but I hold off till it's all together:

'28 Model A Build

-Brooks
Desperado454 is offline   Reply With Quote