View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 09:29 PM   #228
KroAutomotiveInc

Re: 1960 GMC K1000 4x4

So the winter has put a cramp in the progress and mainly in my wallet due to little work happening but in the coming summer i want to continue with the metal work on the truck getting everything straight and welded up. I want to leave all of the welds for now i wont be grinding anything down i want to get it painted with the blue and flat black rustoleum. Finish the brakes and get the motor back together and put it on the road.

I then plan to tear into the rest of the 64 first by dropping it the rest of the way i will flip the rear leaf springs and take a inch out of the front coils replacing any parts in the steering or suspension as needed along the way she will be riding dam near on the ground. will be getting a new tire and wheel combo i have the rims there steel spoke 15 inch by 10.50 and for the front 16 inch by 7.50 not sure of tire size yet. and from there rebuilding the bed and doing all of the body work and for the first time i will be painting one of my trucks the right way! I Also plan on rebuilding the inline 6 and doing dual exhaust.

After all the work on the 64 is done witch is an undisclosed date lol it will be the 4x4's turn to get the full run thought.
KroAutomotiveInc is offline   Reply With Quote