View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 01:14 AM   #204
67c10rustbuket

Re: 67-72 Electric speedo

I plan on making some more plates and cover boxes this week... any input or feedback? has anyone put theirs together yet? I have a list of interested members but would like to know from others how their install went. Would it be easier if I made a template for the rear tin cutout? I can punch them out pretty easy if you want to send them to me as I have a few rear tins on hand. We could do a "core charge" deal where I can send you a rear tin already cut out with the plate and rear cover already installed in exchange for your rear tin. I'm not trying to make a living here just suggesting I could make it a bit easier on those who do not have the ability or access to machine tools. I am just trying to share my work here if you are going to go with this method. Any suggestions? I have not had time to make an LED light version but I will soon and I have a 3 hole dash at work that I am going to play with making the plate and box fit.

67 SWB C10 project "GEORGIA"-59 Brookwood 2dr wag...Next project-03 Tahoe 4x4 5.3 family ride-07 Hondur Accord, commuter car
67c10rustbuket is offline   Reply With Quote