View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 06:01 PM   #6
77ChevySharkBite

Re: Color/Plan for the project suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoriginalsilverado View Post
Thanks 77ChevySharkBite! I must say it's good to be apart of this. And no worries about the long post I enjoy reading them.

I totally respect where you're coming from, I understand what you're saying. My plans so far are for this to be a nice show truck, but more so just a really nice truck that I can drive every now and then, but definitely not a daily driver. So I guess I'm aiming for somewhere in between a show truck and a nice ride.

In terms of paint I've been thinking solid orange, or orange with the white strip on the inside of the interior, or red with the white strip on the interior.

Other than that my only major plans is a wooden bed lining, and a nice set of pipes. I'm not thinking of any major modifications to the motor or body.

I'll post pictures of the interior soon! I have them but they're on my old phone so I'll take some tomorrow and upload them!
Then as a suggestion with what details you've given, I would do a simple drop say 3/5 or 4/6 put some different tires and wheels unless you like the ones you have then just different tires and then just kind of clean everything else up make the engine bay look nice and tidy get rid of unwanted wires etc. Definitely invest money into making it handle better. There's a lot to do and I'm sure everyone will chime in on what can or can't be done but for me if you were going middle just drop it a little give it a better lower stance, exhaust, and better ride and done.

I wouldn't mind seeing a solid orange, actually there's truck on here that's actually orange and white I'll find the link but that's what I would do especially if your going to do a seat with orange and white, or red and white I would have it match but again that's my taste and my style. The wooden bed is a classic and would look sharp.

Cool man can't wait to see them! Your truck is a great start. Sit back and enjoy the truck it'll be a blast to own and probably an addiction

Here's the link my favorite orange and white truck! http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=599607

77 C10 Silverado Sharkbite LWB Build
67 Chevy C10 Frame Off
06 Dodge Magnum 2.7v6 aka swag wag!
2010 Honda Accord 2.4I4 DD aka Liquid Metal
77ChevySharkBite is offline   Reply With Quote