Thread: Project "Leon "
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 05:44 PM   #41
texasld

Re: Project "Leon "

The rest of my CCP order has come in. The Gas tank is still on back order through brothers, but I can deal. Not like I need it anytime soon.

I have spent a few nights this week working on the tear down. This part is easy, the place the rubber meets the road it putting it back together and completing it.

I started by pulling the bed. I quit working on the bed for the time being because I can fiddle with that later. I need to focus on the suspension first.

Name:  No Axle.jpg
Views: 970
Size:  47.9 KB

Does not look like much work, but it is more than what it looks due to all the rusty and dirty bolts. 3 favorite tools right now? Torch, PB Blaster and a BFH.

Name:  Front End Taredown.jpg
Views: 966
Size:  53.8 KB

I actually have all the front end off, but I snapped this picture half way through. Take a notice to all the dirt on the floor. The flat head screw driver works great as a dirt chisel. Every time I smacked a ball joint stud.... Well there went 2 and a half years of crud!

This seems to be my stopping point every evening. Spring is here in Texas and that mean's bugs. Although its only April, somethings think June is in full swing.

Name:  FRIGGHEHTHRJDBEJH.jpg
Views: 972
Size:  36.4 KB

I hate these little BAjf;laqskj d'lfk a'l;skjd f... I hate them. I'm not wigged out about them, they are just annoying. Smacking me in the head and buzzing around. I just want to chase after them with my torch!
2010 Harley Street Glide

Check Out My Build!: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=617981
texasld is offline   Reply With Quote