View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 09:38 PM   #1
Aronjr84dd

"Drews Chevy Blues" 68 C10

So I have been lurking on the site for years and have enjoyed borrowing ideas and watching the progress from other people and their builds... Im about 2 and a half weeks into the build I have tried to take pictures of what I have done along the way .... this truck started out as a long bed with a blown motor and 3 on the tree...I will list the planned mods and their progress below.. I had all of the typical rust issues inner/outer rocker/cab support/cab corners ... that took up the first week of work

-LT1/4l60e --- wiring harness modified, engine bolted in and crossmember made
-power window/door lock kit/ not installed yet
-wildwood rear disc brake kit / not installed yet
- eaton posi/ not installed yet
- drop spindle and wildwood front disc brake kit / not installed yet
-rear shock relocation / currently working on it
-C notch / currently working on it
Air bags Airlift D2600 and accuair VU4 manifold and speed controller/ not installed
- power steering/ not yet in stalled
- After market A/C / not yet purchased ... undecided on which one
- homemade buddy bucket seat / made and at the interior shop
- new wiring harness / not yet installed
- Tanks inc fuel injection tank / mounts made/ removed until frame is done
- SS exhaust / half made

I think that's the majority of if .. this week I plan on finishing up everything in the rear, I made my own shock relocation brackets and panhard bar.

Next I will move to the front so that I can get all of the airbag stuff done so that I can paint the frame and move to the body next.

Im doing all of the work at my buddies shop, but I seem to be making decent progress... please feel free to give any input or suggestions thanks
Attached Images

Aronjr84dd is offline   Reply With Quote