View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 03:22 AM   #277
Desperado454

Re: Parked Indefinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudigginit View Post
Thanks man! Im throwing the idea around of running a single turbo on my 355, stock heads for now but I have speed pro dome head pistons, comp extreme energy cam, dual plane air gap victor jr intake, holley 750 vacuum secondary carb. With your experience do you think I could handle a single turbo?
Based upon my experience I'd say go for it, but that's only because i like to build things and always have had a backup engine in the corner to swap in at a days notice just in case. I'll try to add some more of my "experience" just have to dig up a few pics to make it interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC Toy chest View Post
Thanks for dropping by. I like your truck will stop by to check it out some more.
Sounds good man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankster View Post
This thing is a beast! I want to turbo my 454 in my 86 one day... But got to have money!
Wouldn't quite call it a beast, but it's still alright. Why don't you go ahead and slap a turbo on your 454, don't really need much money to get a little extra air in there. Pretty sure I was under $500 for the first go around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmc-76 View Post
Any updates on this awesomeness?
Nothing too exciting, most of my free time is being occupied by either hunting down parts or trying to hammer out a frame design for my model a. I have been trying to get a ride along video up but the only sounds the camera seems to pick up are the squeaky seat and windy door seals.

'28 Model A Build

-Brooks
Desperado454 is offline   Reply With Quote