View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 03:38 PM   #234
Arekusu

Re: Old School Hot Rod Truck (1964)

Exhaust and alignment done. I reused the Classic Chambered "Powerstick" exhaust. It's 2.5" again but I added a resonator behind the powerstick. So it's more like their "Vette Pack" muffler they make. The overall sound is nice. It's quieter at idle and still opens up nice and roars when I put my foot in it but wont kill my ears. I wanted to run the exhaust all the way out the back and hide it but with the bigger FAB 9 differential housing, lowered coil-over ride height, and pan hard bar I didn't have clearance to run the tubes all the way out the back of the truck. So I'm glad the truck idles a little quieter now as I'd like to keep my hearing. I made sure to get 2 O2 bungs installed so I could tune my Air to Fuel with a wide band.

I got the alignment done at a shop after I guesstimated a bit when I put it back together.. I was actually pretty close! The alignment system was pretty cool and used cameras and paddles on the wheels to detect what the position was. I left the alignment shop with a straight tracking truck.
Attached Images

Arekusu is offline   Reply With Quote