View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 10:04 PM   #9
Orangetonicclicc

Re: 1967 C10 Urban Retro

[/ATTACH]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowtie468 View Post
Perfect ! Do u have the flat female piece from your old harness . If so , release the wires from it and wire as follows .
The painless harness will have the proper terminals already crimped on the wire , ready to clip into the female connector that I just mentioned . Then you'll simply plug the male and female together .

Painless Wire #. / Connector terminals
953 / G
926. / H
925. / J
951. / K
952. / L
949. / M
948. / N
918. / P

Looks like that column harness has the correct GM colors except for terminal "H"
In your pic it appears to be gray ? GM color code ( and Painless ) will be light blue . See if you can find that connector on your old harness . Hopefully it wasn't the 9 port half moon connector .
I found the female connector. But the holes seem smaller than the spade connectors from the painless harness to fit in. I didn't want to force it. I noticed on the instruction it showed 2 different sizes. Can I buy this connection at a local part storeor is this just a special after market part? Chris I have several other questions in the near future but I don't want to overload you all at once. I would call the tech guy but by the time I get off work they are closed. Man I really appreciate the help! I'm chipping away at it

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 643
Size:  52.8 KB
Orangetonicclicc is offline   Reply With Quote