View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 07:09 PM   #525
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Re: Br3w City's Project omgwtfbbq

Shes' back under the knife! We started pulling off the front end (and of course, filming it for a video segment!)

So far all the main bolts except one are off, and we have all of my wiring etc de-mounted from the inner fender. Funny side note; the mounting pads that held my rad support were under the washers.....soooo I don't think they were actually isolating or supporting anything.

Tomorrow we're coming back to finish up the removal and look at some of the next big plans; cockpit mod/pedal changes, the new heads, custom long tube headers, and then a new convertor to top it all off.

Other news; I mentioned in the channel update that there are some new projects coming into the shops. One of them might actually be a F*rd. I'm giving yall fair warning that I will only touch a F*rd on one of 3 conditions. A) its real old b) its a truck or c) its a Gt40. There is an important 4th condition that applies D) if someone is paying me a crap ton.

MY BUILD THE H8RDCPTR //\\ MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REV J HD

Last edited by BR3W CITY; 05-17-2015 at 07:15 PM.
BR3W CITY is offline   Reply With Quote