View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 10:53 PM   #263
DD1

Re: Trying to make Junky perhaps just a little bit Funky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattfranklin View Post
I hope your recovery is going well. I want to say that I'm really enjoying reading through this build thread.

My rust issues are pretty small compared to yours, but it's really instructive and fun to read. And it will be a great reference when the time comes to do my work.

Great pictures and descriptions. Awesome attitude. And great advice from the other guys on the site.

I look forward to your being back up to speed.
Hey Matt,

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it.

The shoulder is better than it was, but not where it should be. I am fully recovered from the pulmonary embolism I got from the surgery in January though. I had another procedure on my shoulder in May - a manipulation, where they put you under and move your arm through a full range of motion - no cutting though. It helped a lot, but did not fix the problem.

I am having my 3rd, and hopefully last surgery on 8/12. This time they can go inside to remove scar tissue since I am no longer on blood thinners.

Getting to the truck - I have not touched it this year due to a combination of one part recovering, one part being busy, and one part being lazy. I am going to try and get some work done in July before my next surgery.

I think I got stuck on the floor install because I need to fix the lip of the firewall where it meets the floor, and I am having trouble figuring out what to do. I have some ideas though and will try to get something done this month.

I'll check out your build thread and see what you are up to! Have a great 4th of July!

Darien
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=502964
DD1 is offline   Reply With Quote