View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 12:51 PM   #597
Billyburban

Re: Bubba's recycling project

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba327 View Post
Attachment 795277Removed the old vacuum booster and went shopping at the pick-a part. Found 5 or 6 Astro vans but went with a 94 with pretty low miles and fairly clean. The cylinder was tight and did not spin so it looked like pretty good choice.

Attachment 795278 the Astro hydro boost bolted right up to the bracket I bought from Captainfab for the vacuum booster.

Attachment 795279 I grabbed the metric O-ring hoses off the Astro. I cut them apart and then had NAPA crimp on some fittings that have 3/8" compression style connections which made installation a easy thing.
Attachment 795280 I bled the brakes and the power steering and went test driving. Pretty nice brakes now. Maybe a little too soft and touchy . Might have to drive it for a while and get used to it and see if it will work.

Hello. I was wondering if you could take some detailed photos of the lines how there ran on your hydro boost setup from top to bottom cause I hear ppl say to T them an I'm more a visual learner than reader. Did you use the factory astro van lines ? I just bought mine yesterday I wanted to start next weekend
Billyburban is offline   Reply With Quote