View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 11:11 AM   #103
special-K
Special Order

Re: 67-72 Time Capsules

Now there is a time capsule. This is a look straight out of that time. Time capsules, or era-correct, trucks have been my cup of tea since I came to realize trends come and go to only suit the moment. The '71 Cheyenne Custom Camper I bought was a true survivor, all original from the original owner. I gave it a look that suited me while keeping any add-ons from no newer than the truck's time. It already had the camper that had been with it since new that the owner had painted the graphics over in matching paint. I added dual exhaust, aluminum slots with bigger on rear, and a tonneau cover to preserve the wood with camper removed. The truck still looked like it was straight out of 1971 and that is a time capsule
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote