View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 03:43 PM   #46
Dave_The_BMXER

Re: 51 GMC 'Project Why Wait'

Quote:
Originally Posted by lower50's View Post
Sometimes we have to go the long way around to get some things to work. I'm glad it is working out for you now. 3.73 posi will be nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngrodder View Post
Its never easy is it....Looks like you have it sorted out now...

Marc
Yep, took a bit of a wallet hit, but in the end it will all be a wash I'm sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvagedSouls View Post
Subscribed. Great pictures by the way!
Thanks!

Forgot to repost an update that went up on stanceiseverything.com here.

I've actually had all of this awhile but it was pretty far back in garage storage until I got closer to ready.

A few years ago Air Lift finished prototyping their Mazda 3 kit on my car. During that process I got a tour of their facility and came to know more about their development process so I basically became a customer for life (you probably already noticed the work bench banner) so for the truck I will be running the 3H system.

It will be my first height based system, give me some piece of mind when the wife is out in the truck that no matter what she has in what's left of the bed, or in the cab she won't be lower than what I've determined as workable.

Can't thank the guys at Airlift enough for helping out a bit and putting out such a great looking product.

I will also be using two tanks, which will be painted black along with black Viaair compressors.

I am of course awhile away from installing all this but already have some ideas on how I'll be placing it

Currently I am working on installing my in tank Aeromotive fuel pump and painting the tank black and tank straps chassis color.

Painting sure does eat a lot of time when you only have a few hours at a time, but we're still moving forward.
Dave_The_BMXER is offline   Reply With Quote