Thread: 72 K30 Build
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 02:20 PM   #1096
Dieselwrencher
6>8 Plugless........

Re: 72 K30 Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgunlock View Post
I'm jealous now. The car I got my senior year of high school was a 69 Camaro. Dated my wife in it, then she totaled it after we were married. Always wanted another 69. Waited so long that now you can't find one for a reasonable price and I couldn't see it being my first restoration so I started with less expensive trucks to get over all the learning curves. I've still got my 59 Apache to do before I think about a Camaro. At the rate I get my trucks built, a rusted out hulk of a 69 Camaro will be $30K by the time I can get to it

Please do a thread for yours - I'd love to follow that build.
You aren't too far off there. There's a parts yard near me that has a few first gen Camaros and he wants $4k for a bare shell with a title. And they're rusted out turds. He has a 68 Firebird with no title, half rusted out for $1500. I just shook my head and told him he is smoking something illegal.

Brett, please do a build thread in the alternate tinkerings area so we can follow along. I'm sure it will be sweet after seeing you build the K30!
1972 Chevy Cheyenne Super K20 Long Step side tilt, tach, tow hooks, AC, 350 4 speed
1972 C10 Suburban Custom Deluxe
1969 Chevy milk truck
1971 Camaro RS 5.3 BTR STG3 Cam Super T10
1940 Ford 354 Hemi 46RH Ford 9" on air ride huge project

Tired of spark plugs? Check this out.
Dieselwrencher is offline   Reply With Quote