View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 11:25 PM   #1269
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Re: 85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

With the perimeters measured the process of "Scarlett gets a spring in her step" by RideTech begins, but first a little background. Several of the staff at RideTech follow my media feed and have been following the adventures of Scarlett. While developing the 73-87 C10 Coilover System they were looking for the best way to reach their target market. They decided to use a RideTech shop truck as an R&D test mule and JohnJ@RideTech posted the build thread here "Ridetech 4-Link Coil-Over Install"

Chase Mundy from the sales team reached out to me and asked if I would document the install of the kit on Scarlett. The plan at that time was to have it installed and ready to display at C10s in the Park. Despite everyone's best effort the kit was not ready to be released in time, so the decision was made to hold it till it was ready.

This week the green light was given and the decision was made to install the kit and have Scarlett on display in the RideTech booth at the Goodguys Lonestar Nationals. Follow along as I document the install and put put a spring in Scarletts step.
Attached Images

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"

Last edited by N2TRUX; 09-23-2017 at 07:44 AM.
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote