View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 09:08 AM   #255
special-K
Special Order

Re: My Facetruck thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davischevy View Post
My son in law was telling me earlier they are going to shut down all outside operations tomorrow and maybe the next day.

I guess they are waiting on a warm hat day.

Yes Tim, that joke is older than us.
It was at a bar the way I heard it and he bet the guys at the table over in the corner the bar tender would wipe the bar with a smile after he stood at one end while not missing a drop in the pitcher at the other end. So, new variety.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leddzepp View Post
Speaking of arctic weather, found these at a yard sale the other day while visiting family out of town.

It pays to take a walk when you didn’t want to be there to begin with
That would be nice to have for warming up a little. I went to the beer store yesterday and told the guy I needed to go stand in his walk-in cooler to warm up.

My hat day... I tell you, I never pay any attention to tracking. It gets here when it gets here and I have no control over anything while in shipment. I try to be more patient than people seem to be these days. So just for the fun of this thread I have been checking on this thing. Confirmed! What is the point of checking tracking? NONE! I would rather not know that since Saturday my hat has been in transit at the same location. I get it, that is where it landed as the holiday began and these people deserve time off. But it sat there all day till 10:30pm. All I know is it left after 3 1/2 days in one place. I would have rather not known that! :LOL: Says it will be here today. We'll see. Oh the drama

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote