View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 11:13 AM   #324
special-K
Special Order

Re: My Facetruck thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davischevy View Post
FaceTruck for Seniors
For those of our generation who simply do not, and cannot, comprehend why FaceTruck exists: I am trying to make friends ou...............................Then I give them pictures of my family, my dog, and of me gardening, taking things apart in the garage, watering the lawn, standing in front of landmarks, washing the car, driving around town, eating lunch, getting a hair...............

...I also listen to their conversations, give them the "thumbs up" and tell them I like them and will be friends with them - - it all works just like FaceTruck…….only I do it face to face. Not on a little glass screen.
Face to face??? What a great new concept. Very clever how you incorporated the "face" from facetruck and all! This could prove to be a great way for people to interact. But, what should I do with all my devices?

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote