View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 12:03 AM   #1
dmjlambert

Rockauto fans teach me please

Hi folks!
Suppose I am looking at Rockauto for shocks for my 69 CST/10.
http://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/c...+absorber,7556
Please tell me, is there something right there on that Rockauto site that tells me the fitment and helps me on what to order? I look at the info about Monroe 37040 and Monroe 37049 which are in the same section for Original Ride Quality. The info is quite nice, but I don't see anything about why I should order one or the other. If I leave the site and google Monroe 37040, one of the top links is Amazon, and when I go to Amazon and look, Amazon tells me "This product fits this position on your 1969 Chevrolet C10 Pickup: rear". When I look on Amazon for Monroe 37049, I find the fitment is for the front position.

My question: is this the way you guys shop, the folks who like Rockauto? Find out what you want from a competing site that has adequate information, and then flip over to Rockauto to buy it? Or am I missing something and I should be able to find all info I need on Rockauto and I'm just missing it or not clicking on the right links? I have not really started using Rockauto because I can't find real information there, and I often just buy from whoever actually provides me the information, but perhaps I am missing out. The Rockauto commercials on TV may be working on me...
dmjlambert is offline   Reply With Quote