View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 05:38 PM   #503
67ChevyRedneck
Hittin E-Z Street on Mud Tires

Re: My Big Fat Renovation

Yea, my dad claims he want's the 67 back, but I'm trying to convince him to let me sell it and send him the $ to work on his other projects. It really needs to go to someone with a ton of skill or deep pockets. It's worth saving, just needs A LOT of time AND money! I am going to swipe the 400 out of it though...

The outside will have to come to an end this weekend! The bucket truck is leaving my house sunday night! I know I can finish the tin and shutters this weekend, but I had a lot of tree work I wanted to do too, so I'll be really busy this weekend! I mostly need to top the 40' leelands where my garage will be so we can safely drop them this fall without hitting anything.

Of course it's been raining non stop since tuesday. I was able to finish the tin across the front monday night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67ChevyRedneck View Post

My dream would be to have it finished on Sunday, May 27th and sit my ass on the deck all day Memorial day, but probably not...
Gotta love my own optimism

I can explain what happened though... I broke the mustang like a week before the power tour and had to spend almost the whole weekend fixing the brakes (original Kelsey Hayes disc we sticking from internal dirt and pitted rust ) which required an emergency drive all the way to Charlotte and back to pick up new calipers because I wasn't going to have time to do it during the week. Power tour killed two weekends in June, then I got really behind at work from being out for a week and had to work the weekend I got back. I got one weekend in on the house, then had our Grand Canyon/Hoover Dam/Cali trip took two weekends, and before I knew it, it was mid July and the house was basically where it was in late May
1968 Pontiac Firebird: Project Fire Chicken!
2015 Silverado Double Cab 5.3L Z71
2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L 5spd
2020 Chevrolet Equinox Premium 2.0L Turbo
2011 Mustang V6 ~ Wife's ride
American Born, Country by the Grace of God
1967 CST Shop Truck Rebuild!
My 1967 C-10 Build Thread
My Vintage Air A/C Install
Project "On a Dime"
Trying my hand at Home Renovation!
1965 Mustang Modifications!

Last edited by 67ChevyRedneck; 08-02-2018 at 08:29 PM.
67ChevyRedneck is offline   Reply With Quote