View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 06:27 PM   #424
regan wilson

Re: Ok Boys and Girls it's Storytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71Dragtruck View Post
I think I remember that pic or one similar back at the start of the thread, tool box and all lol.

My headers are done, anti roll done, modified 4-link cross member and new larger CM link bars done, new CM trans crossmember done, new CM tubular shaft loop done, mid plate done, truck is moving to a shop with a bender on Sunday and the old roll bar is coming out and new cage going in. Then mount up the chute and a set of wheelie bars for it.

A guy is going to use my bumpers and make me a pair of glass ones that I'm having wrapped with chrome 3M, and make a new lexan back window. After that bring it home and have a crap load of little things to do. Hopefully my trans and convertor will be here by then.

Motor is done and sitting on the dyno ready to fire, going on Monday to break it in and dyno it, then bring it home.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Abs-C...84099235194350

If you look at the Frank guys post on that page there is a picture of it sitting in the dyno room all lonely and waiting LOL.

Sounds good. FYI Shakedown racing products has a front bumper. It was molded off of mine. I guess it might be cheaper for you to do local though.