View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 07:44 PM   #187
gottattooz

Re: Jeep Trailblazer SS

So I'm still annoyed by the right turn signal being on all the time. I started pulling up the carpet to chase the tail light wiring harness, which lead to removing the seats and center console. The blue plug in the last picture connects the front turn signals to the rear turn signals. With it unplugged, the turn signals don't work, but the headlights, parking lights, reverse, brake and tail lights still work. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing or looking for. I was hoping to find a pinched section of harness with bare wires, but I'm afraid it's going to be under the dashboard. I've disconnected the turn signal switch, turn signal relay, headlight switch and replaced the fuse panel under the hood (it was corroded, so i don't feel like that was a wasted effort). I'm almost considering cutting the turn signal wires out of the harness with the blue plug and then plugging the harness back together. I have to leave a battery tender on the battery when it's parked because the lights are always on. I'll dig into it again later, but for now, I'm exhaust and tired of crawling in and out of the jeep.

-Josh
Attached Images

2017 Suzuki M109R
gottattooz is offline   Reply With Quote