View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 12:26 PM   #235
rs74

Re: Project Snowball- Slow build

I forgot to update since the truck is back home. The 87 is back together, running and driving. The money I had set back for body and paint work got spent on a 66 Nova I bought. Needed a little extra to buy it so I robbed from the shortbed fund. Oh well I can make that back up.

Anyway. I still have little things to iron out on the truck after being put back together. Nothing major though. I did reset the timing yesterday since whoever did it before had it out about 16 degrees. It ran rough and was spark knocking real bad. Now it starts easy, runs smooth and has more power. As much as these 4.3's can have anyway. Lol. I am swapping the rallies back on today so will have pics of that later.

I have started looking around for someone to do what little bodywork it needs and repaint it. Still up in the air on what paint scheme im going with and what wheels I want. Just glad it is back together. Going to try and get an alignment tomorrow if possible. Here is a few pics of the Nova I bought and robbed from the shortbed fund to buy. Also even though not great pics here is the shortbed as it sits now. Rally pics later.
Attached Images

1987 R10 shortie
rs74 is offline   Reply With Quote