View Single Post
Old 10-14-2020, 11:43 AM   #2260
BAM55

Re: Kabwe's aka Bam's build

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58CameoAZ View Post
Hey Bam, Really nice to see your progress! and sorry for the small setback,
Totally Awesome you got a test drive to motivate you!
My Son came up and got his 59 out of my garage and he has purchased axles and transfer
case to make it a 4X4, he is getting DEEP into going threw the trans and transfer case
and spending his Mad Money! he has the Great job to do that and Very proud of him,
he told me with him wrenching on his 59 it will give me motivation to get my 58 Cameo done Lol...
Sorry for Rambling! Like always it is So Great to see your Build and it Does Motivate me also to get out in my Garage and get Something Done!!!
Take Care my Friend!
Allen
Well me all need a little motivation sometimes, its to but to do it. Thanks for all the compliments, I appreciate it. Now get busy on that cameo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsraven View Post
I like that saying back a few posts, it's nothing to it but to do it.
Keep going, even through the setbacks, your skills are awesome and your ingenuity is great. Inspiring for many. It's great you posted lots of pics and can teach many enthusiastic but unskilled starters how to do things. Sharing your knowledge and skills that way. Good on you man. You will be driving that project next summer and will get lots of looks for sure.
Thanks man, but correction I hope to be driving it before next summer.lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ogre View Post
my hat's off to you guys that paint and build your trucks in those costco tents
exceptional work bam, exceptional
Well when you are broke you have no choice.lol Thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammed57 View Post
sorry to hear about the set back, but looks like you got it under control, Iam getting excited for you my brother!
Set backs are a part of life no biggie there. Plus it was my fault for not following my life's rule "If it could go wrong, it will..lol Yeah I'm getting excited also. Thanks man
BAM55 is offline   Reply With Quote