View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 10:50 AM   #1670
Rich72C10
Mr. Cheyenne

Re: What did you do to your truck today.The 3rd chapter

since getting my truck back from my brother its not what have I done to my truck today but what I have done everyday LOL!

In the last week I have:
  • Got my Side Mounted Rally spear tire installed - took a 8 inch bolt from ebay!
  • removed my radio and ordered a new Classic Sound radio/speakers from http://garytayman.com/
  • Bought a white radio delete plate here on the forums and installed yesterday (thought I was going to be without a radio longer, so that will be for re-sale soon)
  • re-did the dash cluster with properly painted lens and replaced the tin from 70shortfleet
  • Replaced hard as rock/splitting vacuum lines for ducts (starting from reservoir to dash). Upset the AC shop did not replace those :-<
  • Found out I have a original GM key but the keychain had worn a hole so big the middle values where gone (LocDoc sold me a glovebox lock and is making me two new keys that match my
    truck).
  • Installed headlight harness with a relay setup.
  • Installed new washer reservoir with pump in engine bay
  • Installed cowl screen

The fun does not stop there, more parts on the way for days to come! Like rubber stops for the glovebox and hood sponges. Screws / j-nuts for the headlight bezel and other screws/springs for the headlight cans that seem tired and loose. I even got a Glovebox light kit that is coming my way! I am sure I even have forgotten things I have ordered - its going to be like Christmas when packages arrive! LOL

'72 Chevy C10 Cheyenne *Super WHT/MED BRONZE/WHT
SBC 350 | TH350 | LWB | AC | Buddy Seats
Upgrades: Tilt | Front Sway Bar | Radio | Sliding Window | Bed Spare w/Lock
Bed Rails | Full LEDs | Courtesy Lights | Tachometer | Glovebox Lock & Light | Head Light Relays | *Upgraded Fully Super Trim
Rich72C10 is offline   Reply With Quote