View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 11:00 PM   #29
Sheepdip

Re: off topic a little, maybe but how do you have the energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyRacefan View Post
Hello. as I [pass the half century mark. I have found it hard to find time t spend on my automotive fix/hobby.
Wife is ok with it, i have the funds, persay for what I want out f my week end fun truck.
I love cars/trucks, but I am dead tired from my work week and tend to not touch my project because of being tired/beat .
How do you push yourself to get out and work on you hobby when you are beat from the job that pays the bills
I have thought of just selling it all , but that one start and drive brings me back to a time of no caring and no worries. but to do what I would like to do to it, I am so beat from my job, that I just put it off. how do you get passes the tiredness and just forge ahead. I get that for some it iis a business, this question isn't for you, it is fo the guy/gal that works a 40-80 hour week that is dad tired that wants to work on his/her hobby but is dead tired.
This Is What Works For Me.

I get myself a Vitamin B12 injection weekly or every other week depending on my schedule. These have made a world of difference in my energy and stamina. A real noticeable difference.

As we grow older our ability to absorb necessary nutrients diminishes, taking the injections go straight into your system bypassing the stomach.

There are also Wellness Clinics that will take a blood sample analyze it and tell you exactly what/where you are lacking.
Sheepdip is offline   Reply With Quote