View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 12:34 PM   #6
71CHEVYSHORTBED402

Re: Anyone buy re-chromed bumpers of late?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.mud1 View Post
hi Tony.if the name of the place you're referring to in California,starts with a B and ends with Boyz?you're right.i have a piece of their fine work on the front of my 67 wagon and i wouldn't let them do anything for me ever again.i bought it at the Charlotte Autofair 6 or 7 years ago,and needs to be done again.it started to look bad after a year or two with bubbles and had some poorly repaired places that i didn't see.my fault cause i didn't unwrap it completely at the show to inspect it,only one end and once i saw it was the correct bumper,i re-wrapped it for the drive home.i did however,with this 39 Chysler i'm doing now,send a ton of stuff to Electroplating of El Paso and have been very satifisied with what they've done,all except 2 pieces that i send back and they re-did them.i plan to,whenever it is that the Canada/US border re-opens and i'm at my address in Maine picking up parts,ship the Chrysler bumpers and another box of parts to El Paso for some of their handy work.i'm happy with their work.take care.Greg
Yes it does.

Thank you for the lead.
71 Custom Deluxe, SWB, 2WD, 402, A/C. I developed an assm. guide "kit" for restoring the truck from ground up. With assys, the guide accts for 1000s details, OEM identifications & part numbers, written in short order. 700+ images of assm., illust., charts, and points of interest. Much of the info. applies to all 67-72 GM trucks, and to a lessor degree all 67-72 GM vehicles. My build thread, and more on the guide https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=730025
71CHEVYSHORTBED402 is online now   Reply With Quote