View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 11:49 PM   #82
FleetsidePaul
R.I.P. E.S.L.L.

Re: Share your little know fact ..Here is mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPAPA View Post
Paul.. I read this and felt for you at the time that this was happening to you ,,believe me,, and,,, thank goodness what I read on here all that you post about these days in your life ,,,,seems you got it pretty good . I think you have bettered your life much since them days ,,just something not a lot of guys can do.. and now you have me for one in awe at what all you do have ,, I don't mean your wife as I have a good one . Sounds like you got a good one .. I got an old car ,but would still like to have a couple of yours.. I'm pround that you are what you are now..
Thanks for the kind words. I suppose that I am lucky. I have a lot of friends that didn't make it out. I haven't taken drugs in 35+ years. And it wasn't rehab or jail that did it for me. It was just me saying to myself "No more' That I was done. I was on the road to nowhere. My girlfriend left me. She didn't tell me to stop. She just said goodbye. And she didn't come back. I was a mess and she left. I really can't blame her.

I see young kids going down that path and I'd like to shake them and say " knock it off'. But I know they won't listen. I never did. Until the voices came from inside my own head. I couldn't tune those out.

I still drink light beer. But not much. It puts me to sleep. I'm an old fuddy duddy.

1970 CST 20

1970 C/30 Flatbed

1983 C/30 Dually

2015 Corvette Z51 2021 Corvette Z51 1991 Cadillac Hearse 1982 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2000 Porsche Boxster S 2020 Jeep Gladiator 1973 VW Thing 1973 Plymouth Satellite wagon 1963 Baja Bug 1959 Bug Dune Buggy 1970 Baja Bug 1987 Jaguar XJ 350.

R.I.P. El Jay

R.I.P Jessie.

R.I.P Grumpy.

Every day is a gift from God.
FleetsidePaul is offline   Reply With Quote