View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 04:29 PM   #3
Gotenntitans

Re: The ‘Positive’ California ‘Thread’

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul View Post
I'll bet they are! From what I understand Lynsi Snyder (the grand daughter that inherited it all) is a billionaire.

The lines are always long at In N Out and they are fast. There's a lot of cooks in the kitchen cranking out those burgers and there's still a line. The demand is so high.

Now I want a Double Double Animal Style with fries. Dammit!
That's her. She didn't come to Arkansas for the funeral, but her mom (Lynda) and Aunt & Uncle did. Wifey is 53 now, so Lynsi is probably early 40's now. Wifey's grandmother was name Louella, or "Lou" for short. Lynsi's mother, Lynda's middle name is Lou, named for her Aunt from Arkansas.

Everybody's gotta know somebody who is kinda famous (or infamous). Not related to the California thread, but my father's grandmother (Edna Roxanna James) was born in the 1870's and came to Arkansas from Missouri. Her father, Robert James, was a cousin to Frank & Jesse James. They do not believe that he ever rode with them in any of their exploits. Edna died in 1974 at the age of 96. I remember her, my great-grandmother. She wrote poetry and was hard of hearing. Would like to talk with her today about the things she knew.....
2003 Chevy Silverado
Gotenntitans is offline   Reply With Quote