Thread: Hey Tim!
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 09:59 PM   #64
special-K
Special Order

Re: Hey Tim!

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard2717 View Post
It probably should have been anchored a bit better and it would have probably held but my underground electric line to the house was directly in line with the left side. I have a phobia of driving rebar thru 240 volts, it makes my eyes hurt at a minimum. Insurance man is coming out soon to take a look to see if it is covered so I had to rope it in place for now. I have an 80' boom truck to bring it back over but it is pretty jacked up at this point. Hoping for the best but prepared for the worst.
Sorry to see this mess, Richard. That wind has been brutal. I had no work at my regular job today (due to the weather), so I worked on a side job for an old customer. This afternoon the wind started kicking back up again. Must have been gusting 50 or better. I had three sheets of plywood stacked on saw horses clamped together to cut all three at once. I went inside for a minute and a gust flipped all three off and over into the porch posts. It was then that I decided to abort and G.T.F home!

I still hear it out there kicking it up, and I'm in a pretty sheltered area

Now here is a good weatherman. Not good weather, man. Good weatherman :

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/windy...-week/38796237

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote