View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 10:14 PM   #2081
FleetsidePaul
R.I.P. E.S.L.L.

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
I did the same thing to take pictures . It's not all that clean. And dusty? I'm not a partying kid anymore (much), my son has been out of town (he's not as neat as me), I hustled to straighten up to have family at Christmas, and now I'm trying to keep it that way. Actually keep looking at more things to clean and going ahead with it. Things I have walked past for years!. This place is the dust palace. Also fixing or finishing things on the house, so generally more motivated the more I get done. Things like this little countertop project. Been thinking about it for years

See the electrical switch and outlet by the microwave? I had an electrician wire the kitchen in the '80s and he did that halfass crap. Same thing over by the sink. Always hated that crooked mess. I painted the kitchen last year, never put the plates back on because I want to change all that to be one double box with an oak combination cover, to match the rest of the kitchen. I have to cut out a piece of tongue & groove to fix each one. I ordered the switch/recept plates the other day and dropped off the Multimaster (saw) to be repaired last week (finally). I can't wait to get it back so I can finally fix that mess!

Here is where the microwave was, taking up a lot of that space, and the messed up electric boxes
Attachment 2160253
The other messed up electric boxes
Attachment 2160254
And the microwave in it's new place. I wasn't up for finishing the rack for the cutting board tonight
If you want to see some real dust just try living in the desert next to a horse ranch.

This place gets so dusty that it is almost impossible to keep up on it. I'll spend an hour dusting and the next day it's all dusty again.

I chased my little Corgi dog today. She took off chasing a big Lab that comes by. The same Lab that chased my German Shepherd back into the house when he tried to chase it. But he met his match with Coco. She is fearless and sent him packing.

My wife freaked out and we had to go looking for her. We couldn't find her. Reason being, she was sitting on the front porch waiting for us. She came back on her own. Corgi's are smart dogs. She is small but heavy all muscle. She jumps off the bed and the floor rattles like someone just dropped a sack of concrete on it. She is like a big dog with really short legs and an attitude a mile wide. That Lab found out the hard way not to mess with her.

1970 CST 20

1970 C/30 Flatbed

1983 C/30 Dually

2015 Corvette Z51 2021 Corvette Z51 1991 Cadillac Hearse 1982 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2000 Porsche Boxster S 2020 Jeep Gladiator 1973 VW Thing 1973 Plymouth Satellite wagon 1963 Baja Bug 1959 Bug Dune Buggy 1970 Baja Bug 1987 Jaguar XJ 350.

R.I.P. El Jay

R.I.P Jessie.

R.I.P Grumpy.

Every day is a gift from God.
FleetsidePaul is offline   Reply With Quote