View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 07:06 AM   #72
special-K
Special Order

Re: Chevrolet or Pontiac?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71CHEVYSHORTBED402 View Post
But Pontiac never made one of these though. Some Nova guys call these cream of the crop. My friend has one (not pictured), his exterior is beautiful stock but the rest is modified for speed, comfort and electrical components.

Agree on Camaros Tim, some are really beautiful. Even the name is smooth.
That Nova is about a stout li'l thing. Looks like it has a bad temper. My '63 Hardtop V8/4spd was white with blue interior and Cragars. I always wished I could grab an Acadian or a Beaumont. Those are the answer to this poll not listed... BOTH!
Name:  BJ_day4_1966AcadianCansoCustom.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  42.3 KB
Name:  207362.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  52.7 KB
The Camaro name is very cool. I believe it came from a French-English dictionary as slang for the French word comarade, which the English word comrade comes from. So that's cool. The Camaro was meant to be your good friend. But an urban legend version says it's a small animal that eats Mustangs. Not a hard one to believe
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote