View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 10:56 AM   #11
AllGoNoShow

Re: Qa1 Rear suspension and exhaust...

So for anyone asking this same question in the future-it does not appear that with QA1s pan hard bar design (which includes a 2nd bar that acts as a brace) allows for easy routing of the exhaust over the rearend. As Thealien did on the driver side (over rearend then under the pan hard bar), I did as well on both sides. Exhaust hangs lower then I would like in that spot, but sway bar is just as low and shocks are still lower.

I took off the shocks and jacked the rear end up to the bump stops to ensure everything cleared, and realized that even on the passenger side the exhaust needs to hang low and go over the rearend then under the pan hard bar. Thealien, just an FYI but if your running it your way on the passenger side (looks like between the panhard bar and panhard bar brace), and the panhard brace is on the top adjustment on that same side, it will start crushing the pipe (assuming it’s 2.5) when the suspension is fully collapsed on the bump stops. It won’t be a problem if it’s not adjusted to the lower/lowest settings. This is what I ended up with-
Attached Images

AllGoNoShow is offline   Reply With Quote